Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

•the Mortal Intruments TVshow cast•

Hey guys!
So as you probably already know, the Mortal Intruments series is Turing into a TV show! Which is really exciting. I believe the exact date when the first episode is going to came out hasn't been announced, but what we co know is the CAST! Whohooooo, so that is what this post is going to be about.

1. Clary Fray is going to be played by.... Katherine McNamara

2. Jace Wayland will be played by... Dominic Sherwood

3. Simon Lewis is going to be played by... Alberto Rosende

4. Isabel Lightwood will be played by... Emerque Toubia

5. Alec Lightwood is going to be played by... Matthew Daddario

6. Magnus Bane will be played by... Harry Shum Jr.

7. Jocelyn Fray is going to be played by... Maxim Roy

8. Luke Garroway will be played by... Isaiah Mustafa

9. Valentine Morgestern is going to be played by... Alan Van Sprang

10. Hodge will be played by... Jon Cor



This is part of the old cast and Cassandra Clare:

At the moment, I like the old cast better, but I don't want to say too much about which one is better because I haven't seen the new one in action, acting or anything like that. But I'm sure they are going to be great. I'm really excited about the TV show, I really can't wait until it comes out! 

Here's is one more picture of part of the old cast with the new one (the people on the left are from the old cast and the people one the right are from the new one) 
I hope this was helpful for some of you readers. And if you haven't read the books yet, you should defenitely pick up at least City of Bones (the first book of the series) 

Which cast do you like better? Coment it below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write you name so I can get back to you
e.g." -Pia "